NEW LOOK. SAME COMMITMENT TO SAFETY!
We are excited to share a behind the scenes look at Safety Center’s newly developed logo and branding. Watch the video below to see the inspiration behind Safety Center’s new look.
Safety Center may have a new look, but our mission stays the same: to reduce injuries and save lives by empowering our community to make positive life changing decisions.
PROMOTING LIFELONG SAFETY & HEALTH
Safety Center is a 501(c)(3) organization founded in 1934 whose mission is to reduce injuries and save lives by empowering our community to make positive life changing decisions. We accomplish this mission by promoting lifelong safety and health through a variety of community and professional programs.
SAFETY CENTER PROGRAMS
- Instill safety values in children.
- Reinforce safe decision making in teens.
- Build safe riding skills and strategies in motorcyclists.
- Create a culture of awareness and responsibility for safety in the workplace.
- Empower positive behavior change through our alcohol and drug programs.
OUR CORE VALUES
- SAFETY We are passionate about safety.
- EMPOWERING We empower people to make positive, life-saving decisions.
- UNIQUE We believe in the power of unique and innovative solutions.
- ETHICAL We are committed to ethical relationships.