All in-person courses are being held at our Northern California Campus.
Due to Social Distancing Guidelines, Spots are Very Limited.
- 2-Day Express Counterbalanced Forklift Trainer
- This Train-the-Trainer program is specific to the counterbalanced forklift Industrial Truck Association Classes 1,4 and 5) and will teach the trainee how to effectively train operators of this equipment and deliver an effective, fully compliant counterbalanced forklift operator certification program.
- 4-Day Premium Forklift Trainer Certification
- This 4-day program encompasses counterbalanced forklift, narrow aisle forklift and powered pallet truck in a Train-the-Trainer course.
- 5-Day Premium Combo Trainer Certification
- This 5-day Train-the-Trainer program is a comprehensive, cost effective method of ensuring that your operators receive training and evaluation that meets or exceeds all applicable government regulations and referenced industry standards.
- Excavator Trainer Upgrade
- This 1-day Program is exclusively for IVES Certified Trainers who wish to acquire the technical knowledge needed to train operators on mini/compact excavators.
- Forklift Operator Safety Training
- This 1-day forklift training course is specific to the counterbalance forklift (ITA* Classes 1, 4, and 5) and will teach participants how to safely and properly operate a forklift.
- Loader Group Trainer Certification
- This 5-day course addresses front-end, backhoe and skid steer loader in a comprehensive program. Trainees receive in-depth instruction on each type of loader as well as extensive instruction on how to effectively train operators.
- IVES Trainer Recertification
- This 1-day refresher program is for IVES Certified Trainers of all types of equipment including: forklift, aerial lifts, loader, excavator and mobile crane.
- Mobile Elevating Work Platform (MEWP) Trainer Certification
- Formerly known as Aerial Lifts Trainer Certification, this 3-day program will certify instructors who wish to qualify operators on boomlifts and scissor lifts.
- Mobile Elevating Work Platform (MEWP) Trainer Upgrade
- This 1-day Program (formerly known as Aerial Lifts Trainer Upgrade) is exclusively for IVES Certified Trainers who wish to upgrade their trainer credentials and gain the knowledge and skills required to qualify operators on boomlifts and scissor lifts.
- Rough Terrain Forklift Trainer Upgrade
- This 1-day course is exclusively for IVES Certified Trainers of forklift operators who wish to acquire the technical knowledge needed to train operators of Rough Terrain Variable Reach Forklifts (Industrial Truck Association Class 7).
- Skid Steer Loader Trainer Certification, 2-Day Express
- This 2-day Program exclusively addresses skid steer loaders. Trainees receive in-depth instruction on the design and safe use, as well as instruction on how to effectively train and evaluate operators.
General Employee Safety Training
- Fall Protection – Competent Person, User Level – Day 1
- Hands-on fall protection training that covers federal and state personal fall protection system requirements. Explore passive, active, and alternative fall protection systems and learn about the fundamentals of inspections prior to use, proper care, and use of equipment.
- Fall Protection and Inspection – Competent Person – Day 2
- An extensive, educational experience of fall hazards for workers in construction and general industry. The class includes a discussion and practical application for determining job hazard analyses, proper selection of the correct fall protection systems, and how to design and implement your fall protection plans.
- Traffic Control & Flagging
- This 1-day Traffic Control & Flagging program incorporates the California Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (CA MUTCD) 2014 and covers warning sign placement, proper fundamentals of flagging, moving traffic, and signaling directions used by flaggers.
- OTC 204 – 40-Hour HAZWOPER
- The 40-Hour HAZWOPER course is designed to ensure awareness and promote safety among employees who may be exposed to chemical hazards in their workplace.
- OSHA 306 – Electrical Safety for Qualified Workers (NFPA 70E)
- This course is designed for individuals who work on or near energized electrical systems and complies with the requirements of Cal/OSHA (at or less than 600 volts) and NFPA 70E, Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace.
- OTC 403 – Permit Required Confined Space Entry Trainer Course
- This course is designed for those who are interested in teaching a permit-required confined space awareness-level course to employees and other interested groups. Course participants learn application of standards, as well as effective instructional approaches and the successful use of visual aids and handouts.
- OSHA 501 – Trainer Course for General Industry
- This 4-day course prepares participants for teaching the 10-hour and 30-hour General Industry Safety and Health Outreach classes for employees and other interested groups. This class requires a thorough knowledge of OSHA General Industry Standards (CFR 1910). Participants will learn to develop and deliver training with visual aids and handouts that use effective adult instructional approaches.
- OSHA 2265 – Permit Required Confined Space Entry
- This course will increase your knowledge of OSHA’s standard, 29 CFR 1910.146. Discover scope and definitions, general requirements, permit space programs, and rescue and training. This is an introductory course and does not fulfill the training requirements to certify the student as a “competent person.”
- OSHA 3115 – Fall Protection
- This course includes current OSHA requirements and sate-of-the-art technology for fall protection. Topics include the principles of fall protection, the components of fall arrest systems, the limitations of fall arrest equipment, and OSHA policies regarding fall protection.
- OSHA 7215 – Silica in Construction, Maritime and General Industries
- This course covers the development and implementation of controls and strategies to prevent or mitigate silica exposures in construction, maritime, and general industries.