Safety Management Specialist Program
Learning how to establish a successful safety program is the essence of this Program. You will learn insights that will revolutionize your approach to workplace safety, new problem-solving tools, and the knowledge to help reduce losses by implementing a well managed safety program. The courses are designed to fit each organization’s style of management and culture and may be taken individually or as part of the certificate program. Students are strongly encouraged to take Establishing a Successful Safety Program or Selling Safety before taking any other course.
Click for Class Dates & Descriptions
- Core Safety Certificate – In this program you will learn how to implement a successful safety program incorporating both safety and industrial hygiene expertise with techniques on how to sell safety to everyone within your organization.
- Establishing a Successful Safety Program
- Implementing an Effective IIPP
- Selling Safety
- Technical Safety Certificate – In this program you will learn how to comply with Cal/OSHA requirements for occupational injury & illness recordkeeping, conducting safety inspections and investigating injuries and illnesses.
- Understanding Industrial Hygiene
- Inspecting the Workplace
- Investigating Accidents
- Management Safety Certificate – In this program you will learn how to make safety performance matter at all levels in your organization. Acquire skills to solve safety problems and conduct effective presentations to deliver your message.
- Managing OSHA Recordkeeping
- Making Safety Performance Matter
- Solving Safety Problems
- Related Course:
- Conducting Effective Presentations