I just wanted to thank you for help with our badly needed OSHA 10 safety class. Your instructor was very effective in exposing our students to the much needed safety skills that they will use when they start working in the field as Electricians. My instructor was very pleased with the level of content and the professionalism that was displayed by your trainer, I’m so thankful that we made this happen.”
Safety Center remains committed to providing quality safety training throughout California. We understand many businesses depend on Safety Center’s training courses to keep their employees safe and educated, therefore we are happy to share the first of many live instructor-led, online safety training courses.
What do you and your employees need to participate in one of our live online safety training courses?
- Camera (standard on most laptops)
- Reliable internet connection
- A desire to enhance your safety knowledge!
Our courses have been designed to allow for maximum engagement, participants are able to engage with instructors throughout the course and learn from insight from other participants.
Safety Center is now also offering Open Enrollment Virtual Instructor-Led Training
CURRENT VIRTUAL INSTRUCTOR-LED TRAINING CATALOG
- Aerosol Transmissible Diseases (ATD)
- Back Injury Prevention
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Cal/OSHA 8 (IIPP)
Cal/OSHA 10 & 30 Hour General Industry
- Cal/OSHA 10 & 30 Hour Construction
- Cal/OSHA 30 Hour General Industry for Cannabis
- Fed/OSHA 30 Hour General Industry for Cannabis
- Confined Space Awareness
- CSMS Safety Management Courses
- Defensive Driver
- Electrical Safety (Awareness)
- Excavation (Awareness)
- Excavation and Trenching (Competent Person)
- First Aid
- Hazard Communication
- Heat Illness Prevention
- Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IIPP)
- NFPA70E / ARC Flash Certification Training
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Respiratory Protection
- Supervisor Safety Coordinator Training NEW!
- Traffic Control & Flagging