Halloween Haunt 2019
October 26, 2019
11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Safe Family Fun, Since 1991!
Save the Date: Saturday, October 26!
Since 1991, Halloween Haunt has offered a unique setting and safe alternative to Trick-or-Treating for families with young children. Set in Safetyville USA, the unique miniature city, the event features carnival games, a costume parade, safety demonstrations and activities, and of course, Trick-or-Treat stations!
Purchase tickets at the gate! Admission is $5 for everyone, 3 and over, and unlimited games wristbands will be available for $10
Discounted Family Packs are only available online and will not be available to purchase at the gate. Family Packs include 4 admission tickets, 2 unlimited games wristbands, and 4 meal deals (Hot dog, chips, and a drink).
Online ticket sales end at 11:59pm on Thursday, 10/24.
The whole family is encouraged to come in costume, but we do have a couple guidelines to ensure everyone has a fun and safe time at Halloween Haunt.
- Costumes must be family-friendly and not offensive or violent.
- Costumes may not contain any items that resemble (or could easily be mistaken for) an actual weapon.
- Costumes may not contain sharp/pointed objects or materials that could accidentally harm other guests.
- No masks or face coverings (including full face makeup).
Other Event Guidelines:
- No pets other than service animals are allowed.
- No bikes, skateboards, or scooters
Call 916.438.3357 or email us for more information.
Interested in being a sponsor of Halloween Haunt? Download the Sponsor Packet Sponsorship Packet.
Download Vendor Information for 2019 Halloween Haunt Participation Packet.