All classroom portions of the Motorcyclists Training Course will be hosted at 3909 Bradshaw Road.
All students MUST bring ONE of the following valid documents to class, a valid:
- Driver’s License OR
- Learner’s Permit OR
- Government issued Photo ID
- If under 18, a state issued ID
In order to participate in the riding portion of the program, the following protective gear and clothing are MANDATORY:
Do NOT come to class if you are sick, exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, or have a fever.
Students are STRONGLY ENCOURAGED to bring their own helmet and gloves.
Students MUST bring and wear a face mask for the classroom knowledge test on Sunday.
- Full-coverage or 3/4-coverage DOT-compliant helmet
- Shatter-resistant eye protection
- Sturdy over-the-ankle footwear (motorcycle-specific footwear recommended)
- Long-sleeved shirt or jacket (motorcycle-specific jacket recommended)
- Long non-flared durable pants (motorcycle-specific recommended) without any rips or holes
- Full-fingered street-motorcycle-specific or leather gloves (mechanics-style gloves, off-road gloves, etc. are NOT allowed)
Student must be at least 15 and a half years old on the first day of class to participate in this course
For more information email us.