YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THE MOTORCYCLIST SAFETY POLICIES BELOW BEFORE YOU CAN ENROLL! THANK YOU.
IMPORTANT – Please Make Sure That You Read and Fully Understand these Policies
Please review these policies carefully before finalizing your registration for this course. Due to limited space and the tremendous demand for this course, only serious students are encouraged to register. When you register, you are paying for a guaranteed spot in a specific class made up of two classroom sessions and two riding sessions. Each session builds on previous session(s) and all four sessions must be completed in proper order before certificates are issued. PLEASE NOTE THAT REGISTRATION FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE ONCE THE COURSE HAS STARTED. To avoid additional fees described below, you must attend all sessions of the class for which you have paid your registration fee. (You are buying a slot in all four sessions of the class.) Therefore, please be certain of your schedule and availability for all four sessions before you register for the class (Note: Saturday includes two sessions).
- Rescheduling Policy: Students who miss class sessions will be considered to have voluntarily dropped the entire course. They may reschedule; however, it will depend on space availability and they will be charged a fee of $75.00 for 20 and under or $125.00 for 21 and older. Students must reschedule and complete the course within 120 days of the date of the session they missed. Students who have not completed the course within 120 days will be considered new students and will be required to pay the full registration fee for the course.
- Non-Completion Policy: Students must recognize that instructors will have up to eleven other students to teach during the riding sessions. As much individual instruction will be given as possible; however, students who are unable to safely keep up with the class or safely proceed to other exercises will, at the discretion of the state recognized instructor, be asked to leave the course. With the permission of the instructor, students may complete the remaining sessions on a standby basis; however, it will depend on space availability. Or they may reschedule and all rescheduling fees and restrictions apply. (See Rescheduling Policy)
- Unsafe Riding Policy: If a student is judged to be an unsafe rider and is asked to leave the riding session(s) and does not have the instructor’s permission to return to the course, then the student will be dropped and unable to graduate. The instructor’s decision is final. There will be no refund of the registration fee.
- Cancellation & Rescheduling:
- More than 10 days prior to the class there is no rescheduling fee. There is a $25.00 cancellation fee and the balance of the registration will be refunded.
- Between 6 and 10 days prior to the class the fee is $50.00 to cancel or reschedule.
- Within 5 days or less, there are no refunds for cancellations and all rescheduling fees and restrictions apply. (See Rescheduling Policy)
- Special Accommodations: If you need any extra accommodations to help you complete this class please give us two week notice.
- Timeliness: All class sessions start on time. Students who are late for class will not be admitted. They will be considered to have voluntarily dropped from the course and all rescheduling fees and restrictions apply. (See Rescheduling Policy)
Contact Safety Center Incorporated at 1-800-825-7262 ext. 1215 with any questions.
I have read all of the above and agree to adhere to the Motorcycle Program Policies.