Central California Contest
Creating youth-led teen safe driving campaigns for schools in the Central California
Lead a campaign to reduce distracted driving at your school
- Send in your entry form
- Create a positive message and campaign activities
- Complete a Pre and Post Survey
- Engage students, parents and the community in activities
- Survey to see if safe driving decisions increased
- Last send in your Final Report
To see your regions achievements click here.
For information, call 916.438.3385 or email TeenSafeDriver@safetycenter.org.
Participant Counties for the Central California Contest
If your High School is a part of any of the counties listed below then you may participate in the Central California Contest during the Spring. If you do not see your county please view the Northern and Southern California Contest tabs to the right.