READ THE SAFETY CENTER BLOG HERE
PROMOTING LIFELONG SAFETY & HEALTH
Safety Center is a 501(c)(3) organization founded in 1934 whose mission is to reduce injuries and save lives by empowering our community to make positive life changing decisions. We accomplish this mission by promoting lifelong safety and health through a variety of community and professional programs.
SAFETY CENTER PROGRAMS
- Instill safety values in children.
- Reinforce safe decision making in teens.
- Build safe riding skills and strategies in motorcyclists.
- Create a culture of awareness and responsibility for safety in the workplace.
- Empower positive behavior change through our alcohol and drug programs.
- Provide tools for adapting to the effects of aging for seniors.
OUR CORE VALUES
- SAFETY We are passionate about safety.
- EMPOWERING We empower people to make positive, life-saving decisions.
- UNIQUE We believe in the power of unique and innovative solutions.
- ETHICAL We are committed to ethical relationships.