Guests are expected to follow all Sacramento County Public Health and Safety Center/Safetyville USA guidelines:
1. You are not to enter any Safety Center facility or Safetyville USA if:
- You have tested positive for COVID-19 and do not met the criteria for when it is safe to be around others
- Have symptoms of COVID-19
- You are waiting for COVID-19 viral test results
- You may have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- You are at increased risk of severe illness from COVID-19
2. When visiting, please wash hands often, and use hand sanitizer when hand washing is not an option. Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the event grounds. Restroom facilities have soap and water.
3. Wear a face covering when indoors or at crowded outdoor events. Disposable masks are available to guests upon request and will be provided to those who need one. Please Note: In Sacramento County, masks are required to be worn in all indoor public settings regardless of vaccination status
4. Practice physical distancing: keep 6 feet between your household and others.
Guests not complying with the Health and Safety guidelines will be asked to leave the event for the safety of all in attendance.