Learn to R.I.D.E.
Learn to be a Safe Responsible, Informed, Disciplined and Equipped motorcyclist.
“This class is more than just a way to get the license. This class can save lives. Thank you.”
– Safety Center Motorcycle Training Course Participant
1DPC for experienced riders 21 and older
- Successful completion of the course may waive riding skills test at California DMV
- 8-hour safety course includes riding and written tests
- DL 389 Certificates will be mailed out after successful completion of the class
- Per California regulations, you will still need to complete the DMV written test
- Training motorcycles can be provided for the course or students may choose to ride their own motorcycles/scooters that meet the requirements.
- A motorcycle riding jacket is required to take this course
* Successful completion of an entry skills test is required before starting this course.
“I’ve been riding for over 25 years and some of the things taught to me are very helpful. Before today’s riding experience, I never thought that I could learn anymore, but now I know.” – Safety Center Motorcycle Training Course Participant