What is HAZWOPER Training?
Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response
HAZWOPER training prepares workers for safe work practices in environments where they could be exposed to hazardous substances. This training is required by Cal/OSHA under certain work and volunteer conditions.
Who Needs HAZWOPER Training?
If you are involved in any activities below you will need to complete a HAZWOPER training course:
- Clean up operations involving hazardous substances
- Voluntary Clean-up Operations involving hazardous substances
- Operations Involving Hazardous Waste
- Emergency Response Operations that could cause release of hazardous substances
On-Site Training Classes Available
- Hands On
- Best-in-Class | Meets CalOSHA Requirements
- For organizations of all sizes
- Taught by Subject Matter Experts
HAZWOPER 8-hour (Refresher)
8 hours of refresher training is needed annually for those who have already completed a HAZWOPER 40 or HAZWOPER 24 training in order to stay qualified for continued work in hazardous environments.
HAZWOPER 24-hour (Low-Risk Environments)
24 hours of training is needed for individuals and organizations who are required to work in “Uncontrolled Hazardous Waste Operations” in locations where risk of exposure to hazardous substances doesn’t exceed IDLH limits.
HAZWOPER 40-hour (Most Common)
40 hours of training is needed for those who dealing with clean-up, or emergency response operations (including: storage, disposal, or treatment) of hazardous waste in environments where hazardous substances could exist beyond IDLH limits.
Not sure which training you need?
CALL US NOW:
800.825.7262 (option 4)
Have a question? Send us a quick message on the form below!